Friday, November 24, 2006

Throw the Jew down the well

In case you haven't heard, Sacha Baron Cohen is the British comedian who stars in the movie Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, which would have to be the funniest movie I've ever seen.

The following clip was not in the movie, it came from the Ali G show - and remember, Cohen himself is Jewish, and graduated from Cambridge.




I know this is a bit late seeing that the big croc man stuck his thumb up one too many sting rays' butt holes quite a while ago, but I think it pretty much sums up the great God Irwin.




My final clip is from one of my favourite comedies in England, The Office. This is bound to make your week if you haven't seen it already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Peje,

Damon and I saw Borat the other weekend. We thought it was brilliant too. NOt sure what mum made of your blog entries though!
Love Therese

10:38 pm  
Anonymous insect repellent said...

Great Blog! Thanks for sharing this one. I am happy that there is a blog like this. It is very interesting. Keep it up!

6:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home